SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 (as amended from time to time).
1. Candidates can apply for engagement in one state only. Candidates can appear for the examination only once under this engagement project.
2. The process of registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through online mode on or before the last date for payment of fees.
3. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers.
4. All revisions/corrigendum (if any) will be hosted on the Bank’s website only.
5. State wise seats of apprentices, State wise Local languages, District wise training seats, Age, Education qualification, Duration of training, Training, Stipend, Selection Process, Examination Centres, Fees and other related parameters are mentioned below.
Starting Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 20-11-2020
Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 10-12-2020
Last Date for Printing of Application: 25-12-2020
Date for Online Exam: Tentatively in the Month of January, 2021
|S No||State/ UT||Language||Total|
Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification.
Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years
Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 300/- (Including Intimation Charges)
For SC/ST/PWD/: Nil
(i) online written test and (ii) test of local language.