Staff Selection Commission conducted Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2019 from 02.08.2019 to 22.08.2019 (on 13 days), at different centers across the country in the Computer Based Mode. The aforesaid examination was conducted for the candidates of Kashmir Valley at Jammu on 27.09.2019. Out of the total registered 38.58 lakh candidates, 19,19,004 candidates appeared in the
2. Representations received from the candidates regarding Tentative Answer Keys were carefully examined and Answer Keys were suitably modified, wherever required, and finalized thereafter. The final Answer Keys have been used for evaluation of performance of candidates in the Examination.
3. As per the provisions of the Notice of Examination, short-listing of candidates for appearing in Paper-II has been done on the basis of normalized marks scored by the candidates in the Paper-I. Candidates have been shortlisted in Paper-I by applying tentative vacancies to candidates’ ratio of 1:15. Further, following minimum cut-off has been applied on the normalized scores of Paper-I: UR/ EWS-30%, OBC25%, Others-20%.
4. The vacancies for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination, 2019 have been received in two age groups i.e. (i) 18 to 25 years and (ii) 18 to 27 years. Therefore, in consonance with Para-17.8 of the Notice of Examination, separate age group-wise, State/ UT-wise and category-wise cut-offs have been fixed in Paper-I 2 also. The candidates who are eligible for both the age-groups have been first
considered in the age-group of 18-25 years. Further, as per the provision contained in Para-16.3 of the Notice of Examination, candidates have been shortlisted against the
vacancies of only those States/ UTs for which they have given their preference in the online Application Form.
9. Paper-II (Descriptive) is scheduled to be held on 24.11.2019. The status of city of examination and Admission Certificates of the qualified candidates will be uploaded on the websites of the respective Regional Offices approximately 14 days and 04 days, respectively, before the date of Paper-II Examination. However, the candidates who are unable to download their Admission Certificates may contact the concerned Regional Offices immediately. The responsibility for timely download of the Admission Certificates lies solely with the candidates.
10. Marks of the qualified/ non-qualified candidates will be hosted on the website of the Commission shortly